CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Good Times...

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a great summer so far. My last couple of weeks have been quite crazy. I could not wait to get to my scrap table and work on some layouts just to calm me down. I chose to do a layout with very simple, yet fun elements. With the week I have been having...between the bathroom "nightmare" and CHA I am completely exhausted and I just wanted to feel like a little kid again and I hope that came through in the layout. The colors in the One Fine Day Collection are so fun and cheerful...making my layout come together so perfectly!

Products used:PA-2333 12 x 12 Premium Paper Pad
PA-2330 12 x 12 Super Pad
ST-3163 Summer Fun Puffy Title Stickers
PA-2393 Bright -Die Cut Pad
Stop by the Momenta blog to see more wonderful projects!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

fabulous layout. love the colors and such a cute photo.. hope things quiet down. I'm sure your bathroom will be fabulous once it's complete.