CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 2, 2011

My Monenta Wall Hanging....

Hi everyone! Are you all getting ready for the long 4 day weekend? I know I am. I thought I would make my daughter a nice little wall hanging for her room. I just cannot get enough of the Momenta Kaleidoscope papers and the clear layered stickers! The colors, the designs and the dimension this line has is just so wonderful. I made this with the cardboard backing that usually comes in my scrapbook orders (I secretly hoard this stuff, you never know when it will come in handy)and lots of yummy Kaleidoscope!








Products used:
Free To Be Me Clear Layered Stickers-ST-4725
Kaleidoscope Clear Layered Stickers-ST-4726
Patterned Paper from the Kaleidoscope Super Paper Pad-PA-2329
Textured Cardstock from the Kaleidoscope Super Paper Pad-PA-2329

1 comment:

Mold Removal Chino said...

Great reading your blog postt