CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 28, 2011

Altered Composition Book...

Hi everyone, today I am going to show you a fun altered composition book I made for my daughter. My daughter loves to draw, write stories and poems. She will write them on anything she can get her hands on. I noticed this weekend as I was cleaning, her poems and drawings were everywhere! By the time I was done cleaning I had a pile of mismatched paper with all of her wonderful work. I thought it would be nice for her to have a cute little book where she can compile them all in one place. She would also need a pen to go with this neat little book. I came up with an idea to cut a pocket off of one of her pairs of old jeans. I decorated the front cover and glued the pocket on when I was finished and tada.....she now had a place to keep her pens and pencils and would always have one when she got the creative bug!

Products used: MOMENTA
PK-1892 12x12 Simply Perfect Boxed Scrapbook Kit/Raspberry Pop
ST-3838 Clear Layered Stickers/Emily's Garden

No comments: