CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cards, cards, and more cards!

Well, Happy day before Thanksgiving! I remember in my younger years this being the busiest bar night of the year. Waiting in line outside for hours just to get inside to be stuffed into a room where you could not even move...well now that I am older, I find myself still standing in lines to get in some place that is so over crowded, only this time it is the grocery store! My how times have changed. This year I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time...yay...can't wait....not really. I am going to be so busy prepping and cooking and pulling my hair out...okay maybe not that but who knows. I know these cards have no relevance to Thanksgiving but I wanted to get them out there before they got lost in the holiday shuffle. I hope you enjoy and I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving...I will be back after my Black Friday shopping!
This first set of cards are all made from one kit...Momenta has these really cool card kits. Everything you need in spot...plus get this, the box they come in is a decorative box with a magnetic enclosure. How cool is that. When you finish making all the cards you can embellish the box and you have an instant gift for someone. Each kit comes with 4 designs with 3 of each design for a total of 12 cards. I only did one of each of the different designs I am still trying to decide if I want them all the same or if I want 12 entirely different cards...so see, the possibilities are endless with these kits.




This second set is the cards to go with the accordion purse I made recently using the We R Memory Keepers "Retro Galm" line....





Again, wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving...see ya soon!

1 comment:

JJ Sobey said...

These cards came out great! Good luck with Thanksgiving dinner. (We had Canadian Thanksgiving in October) I cooked my first Thanksgiving this year as well, and I was a little freaked out, LOL!