CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Traditions and a Sneak Peek with Ruby Rock-It!

Whew! I made it through the last couple of days. Can you believe all that prepping and shopping and baking...and now it is over? This year was so crazy for me, somehow the days just totally got passed me. As much as I hate to say it, I am almost glad it is over. I made so many cookies and wrapped so many presents I am glad there is 364 more days until the next one. I did manage to get a few layouts done though. I wanted to show you my Christmas traditions that I shared with you earlier this month scrapped...not only did I showcase the photos in layouts, I was able to show how you can use these wonderful Ruby Rock-It girl and boy papers in a very non traditional way. The first layout I did for you is my daughter with her new Christmas pajamas. I used the Paper Doll line for her and for my son I was able to use the Paper Boy line. I really hope you enjoyed these projects as much as I enjoyed making them for you...remember....you don't always have to stay in the box with your lines, and I hope I was able to show you that.


Also over on the Ruby Rock-It blog they announced the winner of the Christmas Traditions Giveaway AND revealed yet another AWESOME sneak peek of the goodies you will soon be seeing at CHA so head on over there and check it out!

No comments: