CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Round 3 with Practical Scrappers...and ME!

Wow! What a week, but I think I am finally starting to feel better. I have been working non stop to catch up. I can't believe how far behind I got in just 3 days, although sometimes I feel I work a little bit better with more pressure. Well, if you have been following, I recently entered into a contest over at Practical Scrappers. A 6 round elimination contest. I can't believe it but....I have made it through to round 3! For this round we were given 3 photos of quilts. We were to use one of them for our inspiration....wait, it doesn't stop there...we were also given a list of "requirements" where we had to use at least 4 of the elements on our page. You can read more and see the inspirational pieces we got to choose from here. This is what I have come up with...oh and don't forget to head on over there and give my layout a vote! For this layout again, I used lots of Momenta products....

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Egle "FairyMouseMom" Liutkus said...

...loving that "peace" alphabet and black and white dotted ribbon!....
GOOD LUCK!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous fun page..
congrats.. and looking forward to working with you on Momenta.

Betty said...

I love your layout design using the Momenta papers!!! looking forward to working with you!!!

Michelle H. said...

Beautiful LO!! Congrats on making the final round 3!!
Congrats on the D-Lite team!!
Look forward to working with you!!