CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A couple of Ruby Rock-It/Bella! projects...

Hey everyone! Today I am going to show you a few projects I did using a couple of older Bella!/Ruby Rock-It lines. The first one is a fun card I made using the Paper Boy line. This line is perfect for all those fun boy photos you have or use it like I did and make a fun card!
The second project I did was this clever gift box. It was so easy and fun to make I actually made 4 more for end of school year gifts for my daughter's teachers. I made so coordinating cards wrapped them up with a nice bow, some stamps and a pen and sent them on their way. This one I used the Bella! Keepsake line. The box was the perfect size to hold the mini album that I made for my mom on Mother's Day. I hope you enjoy this as much as she did and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: