CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2012

Settling down from a busy week...

Whew! What a busy week I had...first my dad came in from Florida, then he left and so did I! My sister and I had a "sisters" weekend getaway. Those of you who know me know that I am a die hard KC Royals fan even though I am born and raised here in Chicago(sorry Chicago friends!). Well, I have been working really hard to convert my sister to a Royals fan too and after this weekend I think I just might have done that! We took a little road trip to Kansas City to see my beloved Royals play the White Sox. Let me tell you, I was like a little kid who was seeing the Walt Disney Princess castle for the first time! This was the second time I have been able to see a game at the beautiful Kauffman Stadium and it was even better than the first time. Okay, I am rambling... I won't bore you all with the several hundred photos I took, well, maybe a few....I also have a nice picture of me and my dad AND I did manage to get a layout done. I used the We R Memory Keepers Love 2 Craft line along with the mini 8 punch...hope you all enjoy...







Sorry Sox fans...had to get this!

No comments: