CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Getting my Momenta going...

Okay so summer is winding down, the kids are back in school...I am planning on taking full advantage of my time this fall and get myself caught up. With all the summer assignments done I thought I would do a layout for fun, and let me tell you, these Momenta products really made doing this layout just that. I love paper and when I find a 12x12 patterned sheet that I like, I hate cutting it...well Momenta has thought of those of us who think that way. They have created a duel 6x6 paper pack. It comes with a pad of patterned paper in 6 sizes AND they are double sided! And if that weren't enough, it also comes with a 6x6 color coordinating cardstock pad. I am telling you this is genius. Perfect for those of us who don't like cutting that pretty 12x12 paper and it works perfectly for those card makers. These paper pads paired with the clear layered stickers....LOVE!!!!


No comments: