CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A little Spring reminder...

I don't know what the weather is like by all of you, but the last time I checked it was supposed to be Spring here by me but I think Mother Nature misplaced the memo. Here we are the last couple of days into March and it has been snowing, freezing rain and lots of wind here in Chicago. I myself really wish those beuatiful spring days would hurry up and get here. Besides taking pictures of my children, flowers are my next favorite photo subjects. Since I have so many beautiful flowers to photograph in my yard, I have a ton of photos in my library so since Spring wasn't coming to me I would do a layout to remind myself and all of you what will be coming if Mother Nature would just quit being so stubborn...
For this layout I used several different product lines, again showing how versatile  the RRBF lines are. The background paper is from the Bella! J'adore line. I used the 12x12 diecut from the Cook line. I didn't want to cover up the detail in the corner of my background paper so I cut out the outline with a craft knife so I could insert the corner of my diecut through allowing the beautiful detail to overlap. I also inked the edges of the diecut to make it stand out against the background a little better. I used some more background paper from the J'adore line, some Bella! Bling and my favorite, Decoupage.


For this piece of Decoupage, I changed it up a bit and added more decoupage elements to it choosing to only "uplift" one part of the design.

I fussy cut some random elements out of another piece of J'adore paper and added some bling around my photos to help highlight...

Products used:
Bella! J'adore 12x12 Cardstock - Love
Bella! J'adore 12x12 Cardstock - Love Birds 
Bella! J'adore 12x12 Cardstock - Love Letter 
Cook 12x12 Cardstock - Diecut Cardstock (Glitter) 
Bling Floral Strip Pink
Bling Floral Strip Blue 
FD94- A4 Decoupage Pack 
FD87- A4 Decoupage Pack 
FD00- A4 Decoupage Pack
I hope this layout is a nice reminder to you what Spring is all about! Thanks for stopping by... Carrie

4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Beautiful page! I love the flowers and your gorgeous design!

floridagirl said...

this is absolutely stunning!!

Mary Jo said...

Lovely layout!
Thanks for linking it up over at Paper Issues :)

Sherri said...

What a pretty layout, I can't wait until we start to see more of Spring here in Manitoba, Canada. Thanks for linking up with us at Paper Issues.