CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WRMK...For the Record...It's a beautiful day!

Okay, so I think it is safe now to put away the winter coats. We have actually had 2 nice days in a row...but you never know, this is CHICAGO! In light of the wonderful weather we have had I thought it was fitting to share this layout with you. I happened to sneak up on my daughter the other day while she was sitting out in my cousin's backyard. The We R Memory Keepers "For the Record" line was perfect for this picture with all of it's serene blues mixed in with the earth tones(actually one of my favorite color combo's). For my layout I used a sketch from ScrapbookSteals.com. They offer many sketches, challenges and discounts! Make sure you check them out! This is the sketch I used created by their winter design team member Bev Code...
This is my vision of the sketch. I used WRMK For the Record and for the circle I used the WRMK circle cutter.


1 comment:

Beeceecreativity said...

OMG what a pleasant surprise to see you use my sketch.. great creation using it.. and again thanks for making my day...hugs Bev