CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Senior Prom...

Senior Prom...the dance to end all dances! Not to be bias or anything but I think my son and his date were the best looking couple. I was so excited when I opened up my goodies from RRBF and saw that the new lines were a PERFECT match to highlight my photos. My son's date's dress was this beautiful gold ombre sequined with pinks and purples. (The photo does not really do the dress justice). She wanted to pull the gold out of her dress so my son was accented in shimmery gold with pink flowers to pull the pink out of the sequins. They looked beautiful. I used a subtle black print for the background to pull in the color of the tux and accented it all with pinks and golds to tie in all the colors. And of course, what layout is complete without bling, ribbon, twine and pop dots!



Romance- 12x12 Linked patterned paper
Romance- 12x12 Light of my Life patterned paper
Celebrate- 12x12 Toile patterned paper
Betrothed- 12x12 Elegance patterned paper
Betrothed- 12x12 Bloom patterned paper
Bella Die-Cut Wedding pack
Bella Foiled Project Cards- Wedding Reminisce Lace and ribbon trimmings
Bella Bling Boredelines- Black
RRBF Petite Alphabet stickers- Black
RRBF Sparkle Chipboard Alphabet- Black
The Twinery Charcoal Bakers Twine

2 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

aw so pretty!!

Leslie Germain said...

This prom layout is absolutely beautiful!